Japanese Language Course (For Beginners)
Learn Japanese for Beginners (Online Course)
IMPORTANT: Japanese skill level required = none! Nothing, zip, naught, zero. Don't worry, I've got your back and will step you through everything, bit by bit!
Begin your journey to writing, reading, and speaking Japanese with me (Aimee). Learn about different components of the Japanese language including hiragana and katakana. Check-in with me (Aimee) for tailored 1-on-1 online lessons (using Skype, Zoom or Google Hangouts - I'm happy with any). All in the comfort of your own home.
What's included in this my online Japanese course:
The Japanese Course Book
- 12 weeks worth of 15-minute lessons (60 lessons!)
- Simple, easy to understand explanations suitable for beginners
- A diverse range of writing & reading practice exercises
- Memorization technique and tactics to learn how to learn Japanese fast, with zero wasted time
- Short videos that accompany each lesson, designed to cement your understanding.
- Hear spoken Japanese out loud
- Bonus lessons on pitch accent, tone, pronunciation, and rhythm so that you can sound natural while speaking
Personalized Online Lessons
- 3 x 1-hour one-on-one virtual lessons (over Skype/Zoom/similar) with me, happening once every 4 weeks!
- Each lesson is the perfect opportunity to practice anything you like
- I can give you vocabulary relevant to YOU and your personal circumstances and lifestyle
- I will be able to give you personalized feedback based on your understanding
- You will have the opportunity to update the course as you go based on your progress + feedback
Easily Learn the Right Vocab
- Virtual flashcard decks accompany each lesson, ensuring you don’t miss a single word
- Simply log on and learn the vocab each week, with a mix of simple flash carding, games, and tests
Support, Guidance & Accountability
- Stay on track with weekly challenges, emails & and motivation
- 24/7 email support with me or a member of my team
- Facebook groups to practice, meet other learners, and share your knowledge.
I've tried so many different books and videos to try and learn Japanese but this course is exactly what I've needed. The course is perfect for beginners and it's designed to be done in small doses, so even those with the smallest attention span (like myself) can still work and revise daily! The textbook is easy to understand and set out beautifully, and the Quizlet app is perfect for revising on the go.
Aimee is extremely helpful and always available to help with any problems and motivate me. Her experience definitely shows and I always look forward to our video lessons and the content we go over!
Thanks so much and I'll definitely be sticking around to continue learning Japanese!
If you're thinking of learning Japanese, you seriously need to do this course! Don't even think about it any more, just do it!
I tried learning Japanese for a few years in school, but nothing ever seemed to stick.. I could barely remember how to introduce myself.
This course is broken down into easy bite sized pieces, meaning you can always find a spare 5 minutes to revise course content, flick through some of the supplied flash cards, or smash out a snappy practice test on Quizlet.
Aimee is passionate about teaching, and it shows! I have learnt more in six weeks than I ever imagined possible. I cannot wait to see where the rest of the course (and future courses) take me.
This course really does make learning so easy that there is NO excuse any more. My only regret not starting sooner!
どうもありがとうございます！Thank you Aimee! I am very excited to do your 2nd course. This was so much fun and after the first week I found a really good routine. Aimee breaks down the steps into 15 minute lessons which are easy to do. Then there is flashcards for the lesson. From the first lesson there is a video for the harder things. they were professionally made, which was very helpful. I chose to do 6 lessons. This was 6 hours of practicing Japanese that changed my speaking ability drastically. There is clearly lots of effort, time and love put into this course. 💜
Aimee is an absolutely amazing teacher who I have been learning under for a number of years. She breaks down the language from the perspective of a native English speaker, which makes it so very easy to learn. She's done all the hard work involved with learning a language, and condensed it into this book.
Aimee's book is everything you need to get started with Japanese! Would very much recommend!
Aimee is a great teacher.
As she is a non-native Japanese speaker she knows the struggles and can therefore explain it very well.
Having these 1 on 1 meetings really helps to stay motivated and keep learning.
Very happy with my purchase.